Time flies by so fast. It’s the season of summer, then the next thing you know, it’s the holidays again. You start decorating your home with the best elements and lights. Most of us have guests visit our home as well to see and appreciate the effort we did at our humble homes.
Before and even during the holidays, people tend to put all the decors as possible at their homes. We put so much effort into decorating selected parts of the house like the living room and kitchen, little did we know we can also decorate our bathroom.
Follow these tips in designing your bathroom for the holidays:
- Hang some Christmas balls by the shower
- If you have extra Christmas balls at home, you can use these to decorate your bathroom. You can hang them by the window or by the towel hanger.
- Add wreaths by the mirror
- Aside from the main door of your home, one of the places to put a wreath is at your bathroom mirror.
- Have a Christmas tree
- You can have a miniature Christmas tree and place it beside the bathtub or sink.
- Go for green and red
- One of the things that you can use to feel the Christmas vibe more is to have a set of decorations in the colors of green and red.
- Hang garlands around the mirror
- If you don’t have a Christmas tree available to be placed in the bathroom, you can hang garlands around the mirror.
There are other tips that you can follow to have a Christmas-themed bathroom. You can also replace your shower curtains that have holiday-themed designs.’