Many people are unaware of this, but back and neck pain is a common ailment that affects about 90% of the population at some point in their life. The most effective way to relieve these aches is by using a lumbar support pillow. A lumbar support pillow can give your spine the needed relief it needs to stay free from pain; however, not all pillows are created equal. There are many different types of pillows available on the market today and you should know which one is right for you before making your purchase.
A lumbar support pillow is a great way to soothe aches and pains that are located in the lower back. It can also help you to maintain good posture while sitting up, especially if you have a desk job. Sitting at work all day can cause your spine to curve forward, which puts pressure on your lower back muscles. This pressure may lead to chronic pain or even muscle spasms. This post will go over what type of lumbar support pillow you need depending on whether you suffer from chronic or acute lower back pain as well as other factors.
How to choose the right lumbar support pillows?
Some of the best tips to buy Lumbar Support Pillows are mentioned below:
- You’ll need to know your height and weight.
- The size of the pillow you choose will depend on how much lumbar support you want.
- Your sleeping position can also affect which type of pillow is best for you.
- There are many different types of pillows, such as contoured or non-contoured, so it’s important to do your research before making a purchase.
- Some people prefer one type over another based on their needs and preferences.
- Make sure that the pillow is comfortable for you – this could mean doing some trial runs at home with a few different models before buying anything.
- Look for fillers that can be removed and washed – some people prefer to wash their pillows more frequently than others
- Consider the filling material and type – pillows are often filled with foam, feathers, or memory foam
- Make sure your new pillow fits into your budget – not all lumbar support pillows are created equal in terms of price range.
Layla Kapok Pillow
People are always looking for the latest and greatest in their life. One product that is becoming a staple in many homes, but may be new to some, is the Layla Kapok Pillow. This pillow has been seen on many social media sites like Instagram and Facebook because of its ability to provide comfort and relief from back pain. Layla Kapok Pillows are made from a sustainable material that is environmentally friendly. They are filled with 100% natural kapok fiber and come in three different sizes; queen, king, and twin. All Layla pillows are hypoallergenic and machine washable so they can be taken care of at home easily.