Remodeling your existing kitchen can be fun and challenging. There’s a long list of things to consider, but the eventual goal is often same for most contemporary homeowners – balancing style and function. If you are looking for trendy kitchen cabinets in Quebec, check for known services like Cuisine au Sommet. These are professional services, which have in-house designers, who can guide on creating a kitchen theme that stands out. In this post, we are sharing a few décor & décor ideas that are worth considering.
- Seamless looks. From uniform-looking cabinets, to built-in appliances, seamless looks are here to stay. It’s like having a space that feels uniform, functional, and practical at the same time. To try this trend, you have to consider a finish that can work for the entire wall space and counters, and for that element of surprise, you can select a distinct-looking floor.
- Kitchen Islands. Although not an ideal choice for smaller spaces, kitchen islands are stunning and can be a great addition for extra workspace. If you have a monochromatic kitchen theme, this could be a nice way to add some color and vibe. Also, you can choose to opt for a color that’s in contrast with rest of the space.
- Blue + Marble + Gold. If there has to be one theme for 2021, it has to be the one. Blue has been the trending color for kitchen remodeling for a while now, and many designers feel inspired by Moroccan looks. Add marble as the material and gold as the finish, and you have something that’s truly contemporary.
- Embrace Black. Black is here to stay. In fact, dark finishes are appealing and practical. Firstly, you don’t have to worry much about maintenance, especially with laminate finishes, and secondly, it allows room to experiment with flooring. If you want a kitchen that looks modern but is also easy to keep clean, black is an obvious choice.
- Marble counters. This may not seem like a revolutionary trend for the kitchen, but marble is a great choice for creating neat counters and worktops. Compared to granite, marble needs more maintenance and is prone to sealing, but if you don’t mind these concerns, it is the most-effective choice for opulent kitchens.
Check online now to find more on local cabinetry and counter installation services. Talk to their experts, to find how your can make the most of your kitchen remodeling budget.